A deadline set by kidnappers in the Gaza Strip holding two foreign journalists has expired.
The journalists said they had been well treated
Olaf Wiig and Steve Centanni of US channel Fox News were seized on 14 August in Gaza City. A video of the pair was shown on Wednesday.
A previously unknown group says it is holding them and has demanded the release of "Muslim prisoners" in the US. The US rejected the demands.
The Palestinian prime minister has decried abductions.
Over the past two years, a number of foreigners have been kidnapped in Gaza. All have been freed unharmed.
The deadline set by the kidnappers, who call themselves the Holy Jihad Brigades, for their demands to be met expired at midday (0900 GMT) on Saturday.
Palestinian authorities and US diplomats said they had no word on the journalists' fate at that time, the AFP news agency reported.
The pair were seized from their vehicle near the Palestinian security services' headquarters in Gaza City.
In the video, the two men said they were fine and being treated well.
Mr Wiig's wife has called for their release and met Mr Haniya to discuss the kidnappings.