Four men wanted in connection with a series of suicide bombings in an Egyptian resort last month have surrendered to police, officials say.
Mallahi was killed in a shoot-out last Tuesday
The four turned themselves in on Thursday and Friday, days after police said they had killed the leader of a group blamed for the attacks.
Three suicide bombers blew themselves up in Dahab, on the Sinai peninsula, on 24 April, killing at least 23 people.
The group is also suspected of previous attacks on Taba and Sharm al-Sheikh.
The men surrendered in the northern Sinai town of Al-Arish, close to the Gaza border.
They were named as Naif Ibrahim Saleh Ameira, Abdel Gadr Suweilim Suleiman, Ismail Salama Ouda Hussein and Hatem Musellem Rashid al-Atrash.
The man said to be the group's leader, Nasser Khamis al-Mallahi, died in a shootout near the town on Tuesday.
The Egyptian authorities have described him as head of the Tawhid wal Jihad group, which they say is made up of Sinai Bedouin with militant Islamist views.
Correspondents say officials are anxious to deny that the organisation has any outside links, fearing that this could damage the country's tourist industry.
The group is not known to have issued any public statements or claimed responsibility for the attacks.
Police said they have killed six other men wanted in connection with the Dahab bombings.