The uncle of a 17-year-old girl who was found dead of a suspected drug overdose in the Isle of Man has urged other teenagers to avoid the same fate.
A memorial to Nadine was held at St Peter's Church in Onchan
Nadine Smith died at her Manx Family Services home in Onchan in December. Her funeral was held in Armagh, Northern Ireland, last week.
Her uncle, JJ O'Neill, said he did not want other families to go through the same ordeal.
"For God's sake teenagers, drugs are not good - say no to them," he said.
Nadine's funeral took place at St Patrick's Cathedral in Armagh almost three months after her death.
Before an inquest into her death was adjourned, it heard how initial indications suggested she died of a drug overdose.
"Any child who is involved in drugs or has anything to do with them - my God - they don't know what they are doing to their parents," said Mr O'Neill.
"I wouldn't like anyone to go through the same thing. Drugs will kill them in the end."