Srebrenica had been designated a UN safe haven, under the guard of Dutch peacekeepers.
The court in the Netherlands ruled it did not have the authority to hear a case against the UN, which is guaranteed immunity in its charter - but said a parallel case against the Dutch government could continue.
The massacre was Europe's worst atrocity since World War II.
The remains of 307 of the victims, aged between 15 and 84, were reburied during Friday's ceremony.
Thousands of other victims are still waiting to be identified by DNA analysis or exhumed from mass graves in the area.
March of Peace
"It was so hard when they informed me that my father has been identified," said Vanesa Mehmedovic, whose father Mevludin was one of those being reburied.
"However, since he is not with us in a way, I'm glad that his soul will finally find peace," she told the AFP news agency at the ceremony in eastern Bosnia.
People gather for the reburials in Srebrenica
Some estimates put the number of people who converged on the site at 30,000.
Some 2,000 arrived on Thursday after participating in the 100km (60-mile) March of Peace, from the village of Nezuk to Srebrenica.
Refik Dervisevic, a massacre survivor, said: "This is the third time that I am taking part in the march.
"The first time I did not remember anything. I was just walking being haunted by thoughts," he told AFP.
"Last year I remembered the details from July 1995. I saw the place where I separated from my brother who was killed."
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.