A court in the Danish capital, Copenhagen, has handed down sentences of up to 11 years to three men convicted of planning bomb attacks.
Mohammed Zaher, Abdallah Andersen and Ahmad Khaldhahi were part of a group of four arrested after a raid in the city of Odense last year.
Chemicals used to make explosives were found at one of the men's homes, the court heard.
The men had also been recorded discussing targets to attack.
Zaher and Khaldhahi were sentenced to 11 years in jail, while Andersen received a sentence of four years.
The fourth man, Riad Anwar Daabas, was acquitted by the court.
Denmark's military contribution to the US-led campaign in Iraq has prompted fears it could be targeted by militants.
Last year, the country was also the focus of worldwide protests by Muslims, who were angered by a Danish newspaper's publication of cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammad.
Two men were arrested near Copenhagen in September on suspicion of planning terror attacks.
Two of the three men convicted on Friday are Danish citizens.
The third, Ahmad Khaldhahi, is an Iraqi Kurd, the Associated Press news agency reports.
The men were charged with acquiring chemicals and equipment used to make triacetone triperoxide (TATP) - an explosive compound used in the 2005 London bombings.
The evidence against them included a bottle containing a small amount of TATP, found at one of the suspects' homes, and surveillance recordings in which the men are apparently heard discussing targets for possible attack.
The men had denied the charges and said they were joking when discussing the targets, the AP news agency says.