Spanish rescuers have found the body of a second man under the rubble left by Saturday's huge car bomb blast at Madrid airport, officials have said.
The body was found under tonnes of steel and concrete
The body is believed to be that of a 19-year-old Ecuadorean immigrant. A first body was found on Wednesday.
Spain blamed the bomb on the Basque separatist group Eta, which had been nine months into a ceasefire.
Meanwhile, police have discovered two caches of bomb-making equipment and explosives in the Basque country.
Police said 100kg of explosives was found on Thursday, ready to be used in a bomb, and a further, smaller, stash was discovered nearby on Friday.
They have not linked it directly with the Madrid blast.
On Thursday, Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero said he was "more determined than ever" to stamp out violence after visiting the scene of the bombing.
However, a senior official from his Socialist Party acknowledged that the government may have failed by mis-reading signals from Eta, and paid for a lack of communication with the group.
"We have to analyse what happened to avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future," Jose Blanco told the radio station Cadena Ser.
The Spanish PM saw the Madrid wreckage at first hand
Basque separatists have accused the government of offering Eta nothing to reward it for its ceasefire.
Nonetheless, Batasuna, Eta's political wing, issued an unusual statement on Thursday saying it "deeply regrets the loss of human life" in the bomb attack and sends "sincere condolences" to the bereaved.
Batasuna has insisted the peace process "is not broken".
Earlier Spanish Interior Minister Alfredo Perez Rubalcaba declared it "finished", although Prime Minister Zapatero said he was still committed to a negotiated settlement.
The deaths of the two Ecuadoreans were the first attributed to Eta in more than three years.
The body believed to be that of Ecuadorean migrant Diego Armando Estacio was found in the remains of a car in the wrecked car park of Madrid's Barajas airport on Friday, Spanish officials said.
Rescuers - using a specialist camera - were able to spot an arm inside the car flattened by thousands of tonnes of steel and concrete.
The removal of the body was expected to take several hours.
The other victim, 35-year-old Carlos Alonso Palate, was found on Wednesday.
Both men had been sleeping in their cars, and so did not manage to escape the car park even though at least one telephone warning was received before the bomb exploded.
The powerful blast flattened the five-storey building.
Rescuers and firefighters are still engaged in clearing some 40,000 tons of rubble, and about 400 wrecked cars.