A bomb attack has killed 10 people and injured at least 14 in Diyarbakir, in Turkey's mainly-Kurdish south-east, local officials say.
Authorities said the blast, which occurred at a park in the poor Baglar area of the city, was probably detonated using a mobile phone timer.
At least five of the dead were reported to be children.
The blast came as a US envoy arrived in Turkey for talks on curbing a wave of bombs blamed on Kurdish separatists.
Bomb attacks in tourist resorts and other cities in recent weeks have killed a total of 12 people and wounded dozens.
One separatist militant group, the Kurdistan Freedom Falcons (Tac), has said it carried out those attacks.
It also warned on its website last week that it would turn "Turkey into hell".
The explosion happened at about 2100 local time (1800 GMT) at a park popular with locals in an area of the city largely populated by Kurdish migrants.
Windows in nearby buildings were shattered and the dead and injured lay in the streets before emergency services reached the scene.
The local governor's office said it suspected a bomb had been set off, but that investigations were continuing.
Police cordoned off the site as rescue workers converged on the scene.
Upsurge in violence
Diyarbakir, the central city of Turkey's south-east, is a heartland of Kurdish separatist militancy.
The district mayor is from the Kurdish DTP political party, says the BBC's Sarah Rainsford in Istanbul, which recently called on the outlawed Kurdish separatist group the PKK to announce a ceasefire following an upsurge in violence in recent weeks.
The Tac group, which is said to be linked to the PKK, called on foreign tourists not to travel to the country following recent attacks.
Retired US air force General Joseph Ralston will meet Turkish officials in Ankara on Wednesday for talks on the Kurdish issue.