A new mass grave thought to contain the bodies of people killed in the Srebrenica massacre has been found, the Bosnian government has said.
More than 600 killed in Srebrenica will be buried on Monday
The authorities say it was discovered near the site at which people will mark the massacre's 10th anniversary Monday.
Some 50,000 people are expected to attend the ceremony to remember the 8,000 Muslim men and boys killed by Bosnian Serb forces in 1995.
The site in the town of Potocari may contain scores or hundreds of bodies.
Bosnian official Murat Hurtic said the grave is 18m (60ft) long, the Belgrade-based Radio B92 website reported.
The exhumations began on Friday, and 30 bodies have so far been recovered.
Some 610 people who were killed in Srebrenica will be buried at the special ceremony on Monday.
More than 1,300 victims have already been buried at the two-year-old memorial cemetery.
However, thousands of others have yet to be identified as more burial sites are unearthed.