Arnold Schwarzenegger's name has been expunged from the websites of his Austrian hometown in the latest chapter of the row over the US death penalty.
Schwarzenegger no longer wants his name used by Graz
The editing came a day after the California governor's name was removed from Graz's main football stadium.
Mr Schwarzenegger - one of Graz's most famous sons - was berated by local politicians after he refused to grant clemency to a US death row inmate.
The governor subsequently made clear he wanted nothing more to do with Graz.
He returned a "ring of honour" the city awarded him in 1999 and demanded his name no longer be used in promotional material.
References to Mr Schwarzenegger's name have now been erased from the town's main website and from a sister site about the region's sports activities.
A page devoted to the town's "famous sons and daughters" no longer features his name, and a profile which was once accessible now tells readers that the page cannot be found.
"It's all settled," Thomas Rajakovics, a spokesman for Graz Mayor Siegfried Nagl, told Austrian media.
The official Graz site still carried a news account of the renaming of the stadium, which reverted to its original name of Liebenau Stadium after his name was removed late on Sunday.
The spat is over Mr Schwarzenegger's refusal to use his powers to pardon the former Los Angeles gang leader Stanley "Tookie" Williams, who was executed for murder earlier this month.
US campaigners had long called for Williams' life to be spared, arguing that he had left behind his violent past in jail to become an advocate of reconciliation.
Graz assembly members condemned Mr Schwarzenegger's support for the death penalty, which is illegal in Austria.
The governor reacted by writing to Graz officials asking for his name to be removed from the arena and ordering the city to stop using it for promotional purposes.
He also said he was returning a "ring of honour" the city awarded him in 1999.
A naturalised US citizen, he was elected governor of California in 2003 and has confirmed he will seek re-election next year.