Wednesday, May 19, 1999 Published at 22:51 GMT 23:51 UK
US produces 'proof' of massacre
More than 100 men were massacred in Izbica, say the allies
The US State Department says it now has conclusive evidence of Serb atrocities in Kosovo.
He said the matching videotape and photos showed conclusively that mass burials had taken place in Kosovo.
A Kosovo doctor allegedly recorded the aftermath of what appears to have been a systematic execution of more than 100 Kosovo Albanian men in March.
Yugoslav authorities have already denied the allegations, suggesting satellite photographs produced last month of the site were produced by "computer animation".
But Mr Rubin said the video substantiated the claims.
He said: "War crimes are being committed. This is an example of that and clearly the Serb efforts in Belgrade are to try to lie to the world and to tell you that these things did not happen."
The amateur video was taken three days after the alleged killings.
It shows the grisly aftermath of the massacre that reportedly took place just a week after the start of the Nato air campaign against Yugoslavia.
The doctor smuggled the videotape out of the tiny Serbian province last week with the help of the separatist Kosovo Liberation Army.
The tape's graphic images showed three groups of dead bodies - most of them elderly men, some with walking sticks lying besides their blood-soaked corpses.