Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has criticised Britain for not sharing intelligence on future attacks.
Prosecutors questioned 18 suspects at Turkey's security court
Mr Erdogan was speaking after Britain said "further attacks could be imminent" in Turkey after the suicide bombings that killed more than 50.
He said such intelligence should be shared with the "concerned country", rather than with the media.
A Turkish court on Wednesday charged three more people as the authorities continue investigating the bombings.
Even though the exact nature of the charges is not clear, they were accused of being members of or supporting an illegal organisation - a crime which can carry a prison sentence of up to five years.
So far, 12 people have been charged in connection with the attacks on the British consulate and the offices of London-based HSBC bank in Istanbul on 20 November, that killed more than 30 people.
Two of the new suspects are women.
Six people have been charged in connection with the synagogue attacks five days earlier that killed 25 people.
Also on Wednesday, police questioned 18 Turkish suspects, including four women.
Three of the women reportedly wore
full-length black chadors, not often seen in Istanbul.
There were unconfirmed reports that police had raided several houses they believed were used by Islamic militants and had confiscated bomb-making equipment.
Istanbul Governor Muammer Guler said the detentions "would continue".
The British Foreign Office advised its citizens on Tuesday against travelling to Turkey, and said it had information on imminent attacks in the cities of Istanbul and Ankara.
"We urge you to be vigilant in all parts of the country and especially in the vicinity of potential terrorist targets," it said.
Prime Minister Erdogan criticised Britain's actions.
Part of the British consulate was destroyed in the attack
"If there is a common platform against international terrorism, this information must be given to the concerned country," he told reporters.
"If the source for this information is sound... it should not be given to the media".
Mr Erdogan is also said to be unhappy at a decision by the European footballing body, Uefa, to move three cup ties out of Turkey because of security concerns.
He would be taking up the matter with his British and Italian counterparts, deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Ali Sahin told Anatolia news agency.
A British Foreign Office spokeswoman told Reuters: "When possible, we share threat information with others, including with the country in which the threat occurs, so that steps can be taken to reduce the risk of an attack."
She said Britain was working closely with the Turkish authorities on counter-terrorism issues.
Groups apparently linked to Osama Bin Laden's al-Qaeda network have claimed responsibility for the Istanbul bombings.
Mr Erdogan said the bombers were Turkish with global connections, but no link to al-Qaeda had yet been established.
He was quoted as telling Italy's Corriere della Sera newspaper that the two sets of bombings were connected.
"The attacks, in terms of the way they were carried out, are similar and the terrorists who struck on 15 November and those who struck five days later were in some way connected," he said.