Dr Murray has denied he caused Michael Jackson's death
Michael Jackson's former doctor, who is facing a manslaughter charge following the singer's death last June, has returned to work in Nevada.
Dr Conrad Murray was bailed for $75,000 (£48,000) after pleading not guilty to "unlawfully" killing the star, at a court in Los Angeles earlier this week.
If convicted he may face four years in jail. He is due back in court in April.
Dr Murray's lawyer, Edward Chernoff, has stressed the 56-year-old intends "to keep practising medicine".
Miranda Sevcik, a spokeswoman for Dr Murray and Mr Chernoff, said the doctor was making arrangements to work out of another physician's office in Las Vegas, having closed his own premises in the city last August.
"We're not sharing the location because the doctor's primary concern is for his patients' privacy," said Sevcik.
Under the terms of his bail, Dr Murray is allowed to continue to practise medicine, but cannot use certain drugs.
Judge Keith Schwartz told Dr Murray on Monday: "You may not under any circumstances use any anaesthetic agents, specifically Propofol.
Dr Murray, a cardiologist, continues to operate his other practice in Houston, having resumed work there in November.
He is licensed to practise medicine in Nevada, Texas and California, although the California Medical Board is preparing to seek removal of his licence there.
Jackson died at his home on 25 June last year at the age of 50. His death was ruled as homicide, mainly caused by the anaesthetic Propofol.
Dr Murray had been hired to be Jackson's personal physician last spring as the singer prepared for his comeback concerts in London.
He told police he had been giving Jackson Propofol as part of his treatment for insomnia, according to an affidavit made public in August.
But he has always maintained he neither prescribed nor administered anything that should have killed the singer.
Prosecutors had filed one count of involuntary manslaughter.
A hearing has been set for 5 April in Los Angeles.