Actor Tom Chambers won the last series of Strictly Come Dancing
BBC One show Strictly Come Dancing is to drop its Sunday night results programme, it has been announced.
Viewers will see couples compete, face the public vote and have the dance-off all in a single extended programme on Saturday evenings.
The pre-recorded Sunday show was introduced in 2007. The new series of Strictly begins in September.
A spokesman for the BBC said: "We are packing all the action into one dramatic show."
The new series will launch with two special Friday night shows, but will switch to Saturdays from then on.
The spokesman added: "We wanted to make Strictly Come Dancing an unmissable TV event this autumn.
"Audiences will be watching, voting and, crucially, seeing who's in and who's out every week on Saturday nights."
Losing the Sunday night show is the latest change for Strictly Come Dancing.
Last month, it was announced Arlene Phillips, 66, would be moved from the judging panel in favour of former winner and pop star Alesha Dixon, 30.
Phillips will become the Strictly Come Dancing expert on The One Show.
Speaking about the departure at the time, BBC One controller Jay Hunt said there had been a desire to "change the flavour of the panel".
Len Goodman, 65, 53-year-old Bruno Tonioli and Craig Revel Horwood, 44 are all set to return.