Boyle was taken to The Priory on Sunday
Britain's Got Talent runner-up Susan Boyle has left The Priory and is "much happier", her brother has said.
Gerry Boyle told GMTV the 48-year-old had left the clinic after five days and was now staying in a flat in central London with him.
The Scottish singer was admitted to the Priory on Sunday after what her brother described as an anxiety attack following the final of the TV show.
"She's much happier. She's seems a lot more like herself," he said.
Mr Boyle said Susan had spoken to people who had assured her it "wasn't the end" for her singing career after finishing second in the contest.
He said: "Things are becoming clearer for her now. She's now beginning to believe that, 'yes indeed, I will be a singer'."
Organisers for the Britain's Got Talent tour, which begins next Friday, told the BBC no decisions had been made yet on whether Boyle would be performing.
Rehearsals for the show are due to begin on Tuesday.
A spokeswoman for Boyle told the BBC: "At this stage we're not saying anything. Susan is still recovering and we ask to respect her privacy."
Boyle struggled to handle the worldwide attention she gained after her first audition was watched by millions on the internet eight weeks ago.
Police were called to the singer's hotel over the weekend after she began acting strangely.
TalkbackThames, which produces Britain's Got Talent, said Boyle was "exhausted and emotionally drained" and was being offered "ongoing support".
Despite losing in the final, Boyle has been tipped to make millions from a singing career and bookies are already predicting a number one chart hit in the US.
Mr Boyle said he would be happy for judge Simon Cowell to manage his sister's career.
He said: "He's been around the dancefloor a few times, I'm sure Simon will do a good job for her."