Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous line, "I'll be back", from the Terminator films, is the movie line we use the most, according to a new survey.
Schwarzenegger starred in three Terminator films
The survey by myfilms.com asked which famous phrases we borrow from films to use in everyday conversation.
Rhett Butler's closing line in Gone With The Wind, "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" was voted second.
The top 10 also included famous lines from Taxi Driver, Jerry Maguire, Dirty Harry, Casablanca and Dirty Dancing.
All of the top 10 most memorable lines were spoken by men.
TOP 10 FILM LINES
1. "I'll be back." The Terminator
2. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone With The Wind
3. "Beam me up, Scotty." Star Trek
4. "May the force be with you." Star Wars
5. "Life is like a box of chocolates." Forrest Gump
6. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver
7. "Show me the money." Jerry Maguire
8. "Do you feel lucky, punk?" Dirty Harry
9. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca
10. "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." Dirty Dancing
"Beam me up, Scotty" from Star Trek is third - even though the line was never said exactly in that form.
Star Wars line "May the force be with you" was fourth, and Forrest Gump's "Life is like a box of chocolates" was the fifth most popular film line.
A spokesman for myfilms.com said: "Our research shows the huge influence films have over people, from life-changing experiences to the way we speak."
The survey of 2000 people also asked people what films they would like to star in.
It found women would choose romantic roles in Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman.
And men would prefer to star in action films like Star Wars, Die Hard or a James Bond film.