Customs officers in Sydney have freed actor Sylvester Stallone after holding him for several hours and confiscating items from his entourage's suitcases.
Stallone says this film is "probably" the last in the Rocky series
Officials said X-rays had revealed banned products but would not give any further details.
The 60-year-old Hollywood star went through "normal processing", a Customs spokesman said.
Stallone dismissed his detention as "a misunderstanding", saying that officers were "doing a great job".
He was travelling to the country to promote the sixth in his series of boxing films, Rocky Balboa.
Stallone emerged from the airport hours after his fellow passengers and signed autographs for fans as pictures were taken, according to Australia's Network Ten.
Asked if there had been a delay, he replied, "Yeah." However, he did not elaborate.
The actor went on to attend Rocky Balboa's Australian premiere at an open-air cinema in Sydney on Saturday evening.