Pop star Kylie Minogue has added one more date to her current tour for fans who had to leave a Manchester concert early because she felt ill.
Minogue walked off stage in Manchester on Saturday
Minogue stopped a gig at the city's MEN Arena after an hour on Saturday, telling fans she had a cold.
The 39-year-old has denied ignoring doctors' orders in returning to the stage, adding she is "overjoyed" to be fit enough to come back.
The concert has now been rescheduled for Tuesday 23 January.
Shows on Monday and Tuesday were then called off after doctors diagnosed her with a respiratory infection.
Those concerts have also been rescheduled for Sunday 21 January and Monday 22 January.
Minogue said: "I was hoping to feel better as the day progressed, unfortunately the opposite was true. I'm sorry too for all those inconvenienced by the postponements."
"Nearly all of my crew were hit by this terrible flu during the course of this tour and despite my best efforts I too succumbed last week," she added.
The singer was forced to postpone the original Showgirl world tour after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in May 2005.
Following her recovery she launched the UK leg of her Showgirl Homecoming Tour on New Year's Eve.
She performed seven nights at Wembley Arena in London before embarking on the Manchester leg of the tour.
Her current stage show is less energetic than previous concerts and has a built-in interval because she is not yet fully fit.
Minogue's record company, Parlophone, has said she is working on material which could be released in 2007.