A judge has blocked the release of a video featuring US rapper Kid Rock performing a sex act.
Kid Rock said the tape dates back to 1999
The rapper convinced the judge in Detroit to stop a California company from selling the video.
The temporary restraining order bars World Wide Red Light District from selling the video or using Kid Rock's likeness in its promotions.
Lawyers for Kid Rock - real name Robert Ritchie - are to seek a permanent injunction against sales of the tape.
The ban on distributing the video will remain until at least Friday, when another hearing will be held.
The video in question features Kid Rock and former Creed singer Scott Stapp having sex with women.
The tape was made around the time that Mr Stapp, 32, and Kid Rock, 35, played a concert together in December 1999, said Michael Novak, an attorney for Kid Rock.
In an statement filed with court documents, Kid Rock said the video was shot in 1999 near Miami.
Mr Novak said Mr Stapp's attorneys had informed him and his colleagues that the tape had been allegedly stolen from Mr Stapp.
"This is stolen property. Nobody's quite certain of the order of events," he added.
Red Light lawyer Ray Tamaddon said the company was confident of its legal rights, and denied the tape had been stolen.
The company had posted a preview of the tape on its website, saying it obtained the tape from an unidentified third party.
An attorney for Mr Stapp could not be immediately reached for comment.