Little Britain has come top of a poll to find the British shows with the best comedy sketches.
David Walliams and Matt Lucas play Lou and Andy
The award-winning series won the vote for its swimming pool scene featuring characters Lou and Andy.
The show featured twice in the top five of the 50 Greatest Comedy Sketches, researched by Channel 4.
Monty Python's "dead parrot" sketch came in at number two. The League of Gentleman was at number three and The Two Ronnies at number five.
In the winning sketch, Andy - who pretends to need carer Lou's help to get around in a wheelchair - jumps off the highest diving board while an unwitting Lou tells a lifeguard his friend will need help getting into the water.
Top 10 sketches
1. Little Britain: Lou & Andy - Swimming Pool
2. Monty Python's Flying Circus: Dead Parrot
3. The League of Gentlemen: Tubbs & Edward - Road Men
4. Little Britain: Vicky Pollard - Swimming Pool
5. The Two Ronnies: Four Candles
6. Goodness Gracious Me: Going For An English
7. Victoria Wood - As Seen On TV: Acorn Antiques - Original
8.The Morecambe & Wise Show: Breakfast
9. The Fast Show: Ted & Ralph - Drinking Game
10. Brass Eye: Good Aids/Bad Aids
Source: Channel 4
The show's co-star David Walliams, who plays Lou, said: "I think people have voted this sketch number one because we are in our swimming costumes and I think that ultimately that's what people want to see.
"It's amazing that people seem to like it. And when we die - and we will - that will be the sketch they will probably play on the news."
The poll's second swimming pool sketch featured difficult teenager Vicky Pollard.
The Monty Python's Flying Circus scene sees pet shop assistant Michael Palin attempt to convince a customer, played by John Cleese, that his pet bird is not dead but resting.
Channel 4 received 32,000 votes for the best of British sketches poll, which was screened on Sunday night.