Liza Minnelli's former bodyguard has accused the singer of forcing him to have sex with her in order to keep his job, court documents have revealed.
Liza Minnelli has said she will "vigorously" defend herself
M'hammed Soumayah is suing Minnelli for $100m (£54m) damages, saying she made "many repeated attempts" to compel him into sex and he "eventually succumbed".
A judge in New York made the details of the lawsuit public on Tuesday.
Ms Minnelli, the daughter of Judy Garland, said it was "a quicksand of untruths and misstatements".
The Oscar-winner has said she will "vigorously" defend herself against the claims and her former bodyguard and chauffeur caused her "a great deal of personal distress and pain".
She countersued Mr Soumayah earlier this week for $250,000 (£124,000), claiming breach of contract.
Liza Minnelli and husband David Gest are locked in a legal battle
Mr Soumayah, 56, filed his lawsuit on 30 September, but the documents were only unsealed on Tuesday.
In them, he said he started working for the actress in 1994 and was paid $238,000 (£129,000) a year.
"After many repeated attempts by Minnelli to compel [Mr Soumayah] to have sex with her, [he] eventually succumbed," the lawsuit says.
The Cabaret star also "hit and assaulted" him "repeatedly", he claims.
"Fearing loss of his lucrative job, the plaintiff tolerated
Minnelli's violent outbursts and did not complain about
them to her or anyone else."
Mr Soumayah is seeking $50m (£27m) for "intentional assault and battery", another $50m for sexual harassment and $89,000 (£48,000) in unpaid wages.
Meanwhile, Ms Minnelli is suing her estranged husband David Gest for allegedly stealing $2m (£1.55m) from her.
The pair have also sued each other for divorce while Mr Gest has filed a separate lawsuit alleging he was beaten by the singer.
Mr Gest is seeking $10m (£5.3m) damages from Ms Minnelli, saying the beatings left him with "severe head injuries".