The bombers have launched many challenges against their sentences
Lawyers for the three men sentenced to death for the 2002 Bali bomb attacks in Indonesia have filed a new appeal.
One of the lawyers said the men were taking this action because they had not been properly informed of the rejection of their earlier appeal.
But a Bali court official said the legal limit of one appeal had already been exceeded.
Officials have previously said the three men would be shot dead in early November; no date has been announced.
The men - Imam Samudra, Amrozi Nurhasyim and Ali Ghufron (Mukhlas) - were sentenced to death five years ago for their role in bomb attacks in the tourist bars of Bali which killed 202 people.
They have often said they welcomed death, while filing numerous appeals.
"We have lodged an appeal because we haven't received a copy of the Supreme Court rejection of our previous appeal," lawyer Imam Asmara Hadi said.
The Supreme Court will decide whether to proceed with the appeal.
The Attorney General's office said on Saturday that the execution of the men, who have been on death row since 2003, was "very close".
The three convicted men have expressed the hope that their execution will provoke revenge attacks.
Although sympathy for the bombers is low across Indonesia, officials are concerned that the executions of men claiming an Islamic mandate for their deeds could spark protests.
Sidney Jones of the International Crisis Group, an expert on Indonesia and terrorism, said it was unlikely that the executions would spark another bomb attack as the regional militant group Jemaah Islamiah had been severely weakened.