Burma's ruling junta has blamed an exiled student group for two bomb blasts in Rangoon over the weekend.
Two small explosions went off on Sunday, damaging cars in the city but causing no injuries.
State-run media said the blasts were the work of a group it named as the Vigorous Burma Student Warriors.
The blast comes just weeks before Burmese people vote in a national referendum on a new constitution drawn up by the military.
The junta had previously warned of possible unrest during the 10 May referendum - Burma's first national vote since 1990.
The state newspaper, the New Light of Myanmar, ran a story on the bombings showing a picture of a man it identified as a suspect.
"According to information provided by some duty-conscious people, it is learnt that the perpetrations were committed by a man dubbed Mone Dine," the paper reported.
It said he was "sent into the nation after attending explosive courses conducted by Vigorous Burma Student Warriors in the other country," but did not name the other country.
The paper noted that the authorities had asked people to come forward with information.
Burma has been hit by a series of small blasts and shootings since December.
The authorities have blamed many of the attacks on the ethnic Karen rebels.