Two Britons have been treated in hospital after being injured in one of a series of bombings which killed three people in the Thai capital, Bangkok.
New Year's Eve public celebrations were called off after the attacks
Alistair Graham, 48, and Paul Hewitt, who is from Horsham, West Sussex, suffered minor injuries.
One of the bombs, in a crowded shopping district, drove a piece of debris deep into Mr Hewitt's left arm.
Mr Hewitt, 55, said he had just happened to be standing in the "wrong place at the wrong time".
British officials earlier warned Britons in Thailand not to travel in Bangkok "unless absolutely necessary".
Mr Hewitt, who was kept in hospital overnight, before being discharged on Monday said the bombings would not stop him from returning to Thailand in the future.
"I can't see why this would deter me from coming back. I just happened to be standing in the wrong place at the wrong time," he said.
"It could have happened anywhere in the world."
Mr Graham had been treated and discharged earlier.
A first spate of six attacks took place at sites across the Thai capital during late afternoon local time on Sunday as the streets were beginning to fill up.
At least two further blasts rocked the city centre just before midnight.
BBC correspondent Jonathan Head said many Thais suspected the attacks were the work of opponents of the current military government which forced Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra from office in September. All New Year's Eve public celebrations were called off following the attacks.
The Foreign Office has set up two emergency telephone lines for those concerned about relatives in Bangkok.
A Foreign Office spokesman said: "We were deeply disturbed to hear about the string of bomb attacks.
"Whoever is behind these attacks, they clearly demonstrate an indiscriminate callousness for human life."