Indonesian police have made their first arrest in connection with last week's bombing at the Australian embassy in Jakarta.
Police have issued photographs of the Jakarta bombing suspects
Police chief Da'i Bachtiar said a man had been arrested for carrying explosives for Azahari Husin, the man police believe masterminded the attack.
According to police, up to eight other people have also been detained for questioning over the incident.
Nine people died in the bomb attack, and more than 180 were wounded.
"We have someone in our hands and this individual has said that
before the bombing incident he was with Azahari," Mr Bachtiar told
Police hunting the Jakarta bombers have named Azahari - a Malaysian bomb-making expert - and his associate Noordin Mohamad Top as prime suspects.
Both men are thought to have links to the South East Asian militant group Jemaah Islamiah.
On Wednesday, Indonesian police published pictures of eight suspects believed to have been recruited by Azahari and Top.
Four of the suspects have been on the police's most wanted list for almost two years, but the other four are believed to be new recruits.
Police are offering 500 million rupiah (about US$50,000) for information leading to the arrest of each suspect, and double that amount for Azahari and Top.