Indonesian police have reportedly found a list of terrorist targets in a room rented by a fugitive bombing suspect.
The list was allegedly found during a raid on a house in Bandung
The alleged list, published in local media, includes US banks, a US hotel and international schools in Jakarta.
Indonesia's police chief did not confirm the list's contents.
But he warned that fugitive Azahari bin Husin could launch a February attack to mark six months since the Jakarta Marriott hotel bombing, blamed on his Jemaah Islamiah (JI) terror group.
Dr Azahari and a fellow Malaysian, Noordin Mohammad Top, are prime suspects for the Marriott attack, which killed 13 people in August.
Police believe they escaped capture during a raid on a house in the Indonesian city of Bandung last month.
The country's police chief, General D'ai Bachtiar said on Thursday that handwritten notes found in the house showed Dr Azahari was planning a new bombing, and said a detained militant named Tohir confirmed those plans.
General D'ai Bachtiar refused to confirm any targets on the list. National police spokesman Inspector General
Basyir Barmawi said making the content of the notes public would "create restlessness".
But an anonymous police officer showed The Jakarta Post and Kompas daily the alleged list.
Among the targets, the papers said, were:
Two US banks - Citibank Landmark and Citibank Pondok Indah
The office of Caltex, an Indonesian oil company owned by the US' ChevronTexaco
Residences, a shopping centre and a supermarket in south Jakarta
JW Marriott Hotel in south Jakarta
International schools, including Jakarta International School and the Australian International School
The BBC's correspondent in Jakarta, Rachel Harvey, says rumours about a list of targets have been circulating for some time, but this latest report seems more specific.
Our correspondent says, however, that all these places, being US-owned or US-linked, presumably know they are potential terror targets and have increased security anyway following the Marriott bombing.