Languages
Page last updated at 02:30 GMT, Monday, 15 March 2010

'Diamond' dog's lavish taste

Advertisement

A dog in the US caused his owners a panic after swallowing a diamond worth $20,000 in a jewellery shop.

A diamond dealer had brought the precious stone to the store but dropped it and Soli the golden retriever wolfed it down.

Owners George Kaufmann and Robert Rosin had to wait for nature to take its course before returning the diamond to the dealer.

Jenny Wivell reports.

SEE ALSO

Story Tools

BBC iD

Sign in

BBC navigation

Copyright © 2016 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.

Americas Africa Europe Middle East South Asia Asia Pacific