Roberto Micheletti's interim government is backed by the army
The interim government in Honduras has reimposed a night-time curfew after accusing opponents of seeking to provoke disturbances.
The measure, which the authorities say is due to "continued threats", runs from midnight to 0500.
Supporters of the ousted President, Manuel Zelaya, had earlier said they would call strikes and block roads.
Mr Zelaya, who is recognised internationally, says his backers have "the right to insurrection".
The curfew had been lifted at the weekend, two weeks after the ousting of Mr Zelaya.
'Peace and tranquility'
In some of his latest comments, the interim Honduran leader, Roberto Micheletti, again said he was willing to step down, but only if Mr Zelaya did not return.
Mr Micheletti told reporters he would be prepared to make the move for "peace and tranquility" in Honduras.
He took over at the head of a military-backed interim Honduran government after Mr Zelaya was bundled out of the country on 28 June.
Mr Zelaya was forced out of office amid a dispute with the country's Congress and the courts over his plans to hold a non-binding public consultation to ask people whether they supported moves to change the constitution.
This would in practice have meant holding a referendum at the same time as November's presidential election on setting up a body charged with redrawing the constitution.
Mr Zelaya's critics said the move was aimed at removing the current one-term limit on serving as president, so paving the way for his possible re-election.
The chief mediator in the crisis, Costa Rican President Oscar Arias, has called the rival factions to a new round of talks on Saturday.
Previous talks have failed to produce a breakthrough, but Mr Arias - a Nobel prize laureate - is urging both sides to be patient.