Former Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental drug overdose, officials in Florida have said.
Broward county police chief Charlie Tiger said there were no signs of foul play and no evidence of illegal drugs.
The ex-model, occasional actress and reality TV star was found dead in a Seminole hotel, Florida, on 8 February.
Her death has triggered legal battles in the US and the Bahamas over control of her body and custody of her baby, who could inherit millions of dollars.
Broward County Medical Examiner Joshua Perper said that Ms Smith, 39, had been taking a variety of sleeping pills, anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs and that it was the sleeping pills that she accidentally overdosed on.
"We have reviewed hundreds of hours of video, tape captured by the hotel security cameras and we found nothing unusual," said police chief Tiger.
Three hundred people attended her extravagant pink-themed private funeral service in the Bahamian capital, Nassau, earlier in March.