The bodies of three boys have been found in Venezuela, more than a month after they were kidnapped.
(L-R) Kevin, John and Jason Faddoul - abducted on 23 February
Jason, Kevin and John Faddoul - aged 12, 13 and 17 respectively - had been abducted while being driven to school. Their driver was also killed.
Kidnappers had reportedly demanded a ransom of $4.5m (£2.6m) from their father, a Canadian businessman who has lived in Venezuela for 20 years.
Venezuela's interior minister condemned the killings as abominable.
The minister, Jesse Chacon, said he was confident the perpetrators would be found.
Police said on Tuesday evening that they believed the boys and their 30-year-old driver Miguel Ribas had probably been shot dead between 48 and 72 hours earlier.
The four had been kidnapped on 23 February by unidentified men posing as police.
The bodies were found about 50km (30 miles) outside Caracas.
The family was reported to have received several calls demanding the ransom - but have said they were unable to pay the $4.5m.
Relatives and friends had held vigils and demonstrations calling for their release.
Last month, an Italian-born businessman was found dead after being abducted near his home by men in police uniforms.