Moroccan police have arrested two men in the district of Casablanca where militants set off suicide bombs earlier this week, reports say.
One militant was shot dead by security forces in Tuesday's raids
Initial reports said one of the men was a suicide attacker and had blown himself up, but the police have now said there was no explosion.
The man was seized after taking refuge in a house which he had threatened to blow up, security sources said.
Five people died in three explosions in the city on Tuesday.
Four were suspected Islamist militants and the fifth was a police officer.
Three of the militants blew themselves up as a result of police raids, while the fourth was shot dead.
The second man arrested on Thursday was stopped elsewhere in the Casablanca district as part of the investigation into Tuesday's bombings, reports say.
"Police made an arrest. It was a fifth member of the cell who was still hiding in the area," a government official told Reuters news agency.
Meanwhile, Moroccan Interior Minister Chakib Benmoussa said investigators had not established any links between the Casablanca attacks and two suicide bombings in Algiers on Wednesday.