The United States has relaunched its $5m campaign to capture suspected leaders of the Rwanda genocide.
The US says it will patiently pursue all genocide suspects
Four suspects have been caught after the reward was first offered last year.
But 10 others named on a 'wanted' poster remain at large, as US envoy Pierre-Richard Prosper revived the initiative in Rwanda.
Between April and June 1994 militias killed 800,000 ethnic Tutsis and moderate Hutus in the space of 100 days.
Mr Prosper urged Kenya to do more to apprehend Felicien Kabuga accused of funding
He is due to discuss the case with officials in Kenya, where Mr Kabuga is believed to be hiding.
"These people need to understand that justice will pursue them aggressively and is patient," Mr Prosper told the BBC.
He also welcomed Saturday's surrender of leading Rwandan Hutu rebel Paul Rwarakabije, who has been based in the Democratic Republic of the Congo since the genocide.
"It helps to show that the environment is changing in the region and in Rwanda," Mr Prosper said.
Rwandan President Paul Kagame said Mr Rwarakabije would be treated "in a manner that will encourage others to come".