Are we running out of water? Is there really a global water shortage, or are supplies just badly managed?
Nik Gowing hosts this debate from Singapore. The panel consists of:
- Gerard Payen, President of AQUAFED, the international federation of private water operators
- Erna Witoelar, former Indonesian minister for human settlements
- Tan Gee Paw, chairman of PUB, Singapore's national water agency
- Professor Asit Biswas from the Third World Centre for Water Management
- Gidon Bromberg of Friends of the Earth, Middle East