A police search team looking for a missing 88-year-old man have confirmed they have found a body.
Alfred Edgley had not returned since leaving his home in Swanscombe on Saturday 15 November after telling his wife he was going for a walk.
Mr Edgley, who had Alzheimer's, was spotted walking towards the Bluewater shopping centre with a wheelbarrow soon afterwards.
A Kent Police spokesman said the search team had found the body at about 1430 GMT on Friday in Swanscombe, near Dartford.
Family informed
The find was made in undergrowth on farmland in Alkerden Lane.
The spokesman said there were no suspicious circumstances and the body had been removed.
He said officers had not yet been able to identify the body but Mr Edgley's family had been informed.
"Police will attempt to identify the body over the weekend," he said.
A police helicopter was brought in on Friday to help in the hunt.