An investigation is underway in Herefordshire after a school bus was forced to stop following an incident which left 10 pupils injured.
One pupil was taken to hospital with a head injury following the incident on the bus on Friday morning.
The children were on their way to Weobley High School, in Burton Wood, Weobley, when the bus was forced to stop.
Nine children were taken to their local GP for check ups and five pupils returned to school.
Mike Wilson, from the transport department of Herefordshire Council, said the details were still unclear.
An investigation had been launched, he said.