Police have issued an e-fit based on the women's descriptions
|
A bike-riding sex attacker who has been preying on women in Weston-super-Mare is thought to have struck again.
About 1,000 personal attack alarms are being handed out to women on the Bournville estate.
Women are being advised not to walk alone following a third attack there in a week.
The latest victim was an 18-year-old girl who was approached from behind while walking on a path off Grasmere Drive at 2130 BST on Thursday.
Victim 'devastated'
She has given police a description similar to that of a man who attacked a 42-year-old woman on Monday night and a 22-year-old woman on Wednesday afternoon .
The boyfriend of the first victim said his partner was "devastated" by the attack and had been crying and having nightmares.
Bob Bateman, chair of the local community centre and a councillor for the area, said women must take care.
"Women should go around in pairs if at all possible until this man is caught."
A police spokesman said: "Officers would like to reassure residents on the
estate that everything is being done in a bid to catch this man.
Pierced eyebrow
"The help of the public is needed to enable police to catch him as quickly as
possible before he has a chance to strike again."
The women described their attacker as a white man aged about 20, six feet
tall, with blond or bleached hair, cut short but with a longer fringe, and a pierced eyebrow.
The man involved in the first attack was wearing a white Adidas baseball cap,
a white Adidas round-necked T-shirt, white jogging bottoms and white
trainers.
He was also wearing a baseball cap during the second assault.
Police have asked anyone seeing a man acting suspiciously in the Grasmere Drive area to contact them.