Police in Kent are to take no further action after questioning three soldiers about a rape allegation.
Three members of a Kent-based parachute regiment were questioned after an 18-year-old girl told police she had been attacked.
But Kent Police said on Thursday evening that no further action would be taken against the soldiers and that nobody else was being sought in connection with the inquiry.
The men, all aged under 20, were questioned by Kent Police along with four others from the Parachute Regiment in Dover.
The girl told officers she was allegedly attacked after she went with one of the men to a barracks following a night out.
It was also alleged the attackers had taken pictures of the rape with a mobile phone.
She said had met him at a night club in Dover on 6 September.