HOW TO USE THIS MAP
To read individual comments, click on the map markers
Schools around the world worked with BBC World Class and their partners, The British Council, to share their opinions on the credit crunch for the G20 London Summit on the 2 April.
To read comments from young people worldwide, click on the map.
This map is now closed. To find out about more projects for schools, go to
Young people around the world answered five questions:
- How has the global financial crisis changed your life?
- How do you think that the global financial crisis will affect your opportunities in the future?
- If the G20 leaders visited you to find out how young people and children are affected by the global financial crisis, what would you show them and who would you introduce them to?
- How do you think the G20 leaders can help people with money problems where you live?
- What would you ask the G20 leaders about the global financial crisis and what do you want them to do at the London summit?
The BBC is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.