A village hall in the Borders has been cordoned off after the discovery of minute traces of anthrax.
Minute traces of anthrax have been found in the village hall
NHS Borders confirmed that the building in Smailholm was being closed as a precautionary measure after the find.
Experts have been carrying out tests across the region after Hawick man Pascal Norris died in July, with tests showing anthrax as the likely cause.
The village hall will remain closed until a decision is made on appropriate contamination measures.
Earlier this month a house in Smailholm was cordoned off off by scientists investigating Mr Norris's death.
Anthrax is caused by the spore-forming bacterium Bacillus anthracis.
It most commonly occurs in animals such as cattle, sheep and goats but can also occur in humans when they are exposed to infected animals.
Health Protection Scotland said it was not passed from person to person.
A helpline is available for anyone with queries or concerns about the anthrax investigation on 08000 282816.